“Jennifer Crow is an expert in her field. She balances empathy and relationship with well researched data. Jennifer helped us in a time of great need for our company. We lost an employee during a very public murder and she walked alongside us through it all. She gave exceptional advice to our leadership team, counseled our employees, and was a trusted advisor for me. We wouldn’t have been able to move through it as well without Jennifer’s guidance.”
Senior HR Business Partner
"Every HR professional works to be prepared for emergencies in the business. But no one can be prepared for the emotional toll disasters, emergencies and tragedies take on individual employees and the larger employee population. Working with Jennifer Crow gave us the ability to support our employees and our community during a tragic loss in our company. Even with all of our internal planning, Jennifer brought a higher level of structure, support and credibility to our employees during the grieving process. Her ideas, her presence and her ability to listen and then articulate what was needed gave us the tools to support our employees during this crisis and beyond."
-Kerri Koss Morehart
Vice President, HR
The Cadmus Group
"The last two years I have gone through many hardships and felt many stages of grief. Jennifer was there for me every step of the way and not only normalized my feelings, she advocated for me and never gave up. I will forever be grateful for her presence, never ending support, and genuine kindness."
● ADEC, Association for Death Education and Counseling
● Portland State University, College of Education
● The Irish Hospice Foundation in Dublin, Ireland
● Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
● Me, Too Program in Portland, Oregon
● Providence Portland Medical Center, Spiritual Care Dept.
● INELDA, International End of Life Doula Association *
● The University of Portland, Theology Dept. and School of Nursing
● Trilogy Home Care in Lake Oswego, Oregon
● Camp Erin, supported by The Moyer Foundation
● Laurelhurst Village Assisted Living & Rehabilitation Center
● Trauma Intervention Program, Portland/Vancouver
● Providence Hospice, East & West, Portland, Oregon
*Jennifer is also a trained Death Doula, an approach that supports guiding individuals and their loved ones through the dying process
Copyright © 2019 CrowJConsulting - All Rights Reserved.